Doll Quilt ProgressApril 25, 2007 at 8:18 pm | Posted in Doll Quilt Swap, Quilting, Sewing/Crafts, swaps, WIP | 6 Comments
First of all, apologies to poor Francie, whose name I’ve somehow neglected to add to the Doll Quilt Swap page until today. So sorry!
Next, the Doll Quilt Swap flickr group is up and running. If you are a flickr member, you’re invited to post photos of your in-progress projects and packages sent or received. Check out the photos already posted for some inspiration :o) If you’re not a flickr member, e-mail me photos if you’d like me to add your pictures to the pool.
And the swappers march ever onward toward the Monday, April 30th deadline:
- Susan used a foundation to construct this charmer. Love the eyelet!
- Kim‘s freewheeling storybook-themed quilt is a real show-stopper
- Maggi posted a sneak peek at her quilt. Cool looking quilting, Maggi.
- Bonnie completed her first-ever quilt. GREAT colors!
- Laura‘s completed her cute & colorful repro-print quilt.
Finally, my quilt is progressing! I’ve finished machine quilting it. Don’t be fooled: almost all of the quilting is plain ol’ straight lines, facilitated by a walking foot. I just need to bind it, wash/dry, and add the tag. Unfortunately, our washer-dryer was pronounced DOA by the nice Sears repair man yesterday, so I’ll have to wait until tomorrow afternoon to launder it…