Tagged, and a Tea Towel ToteJanuary 25, 2007 at 11:03 pm | Posted in Memes, Sewing/Crafts | 7 Comments
I guess I’m It! I’ve been tagged to share 6 weird things about myself, courtesy of Brooke at Three Pink Trees. Here goes nothin’:
- I don’t like the words “cluster,” “spigot,” and “moist.” One of my friends likes to talk about clusters of moist spigots just to irritate me.
- I can write backwards, upside-down, and backwards-and-upside down.
- I was kicked out of boarding school.
- I can fold my tongue into a three-leaf clover.
- I am extremely clown averse.
- I met my husband because I was dating his roommate.
Part of this meme is that I have to subject 6 other bloggers to it, so I’m tagging:
Have fun with it, ladies!
My friend and I had another crafty day today. I made another soft fabric box, this one out of a Martha Stewart tea towel and some red upholstery fabric.