Giraffe invitationSeptember 26, 2006 at 5:40 pm | Posted in Cards, Papercrafts | 5 Comments
Here’s a prototype of the invitations I’m making for my sister’s baby shower. She’s looooved giraffes since she was a child, so of course I had to include one.
- They measure 5″x5″.
- The mane is fringed with scissors.
- The eyes and horn tips are little punched out holes.
- The spots are regular sized hole punches.
- The body, head, and snout are done with a little egg shaped punch (I trimmed the head and snout after punching).
- The horns and the tail are just drawn in, but I couldn’t find my brown art marker (I just saw it around here somewhere…
Luckily, there’re only about 30 people coming, so I’ll be able to get these done by Halloween!